This is Red Oaks page for work while school is closed.
Our class email address: Redoaks@chacewaterschool.co.uk
This is to send any completed work, ask questions and support. I will respond as soon as I can. Please email if you require any support with the work.
Please see the attached note about a Skype Group Chat on offer to help the children stay in touch.
- Oxford Owl Ebooks - Accelerated Reader Links.docx
On here every Monday will be a PDF document that explains the work that the children should complete for that week. Please note we have moved from daily to weekly plans for Summer Term 2. Any additional resources will also be added here. At the end of the week these will be deleted ready for the following week. Please do email me with any questions regarding work set so that I can help where needed.
- Purple Mash - https://www.purplemash.com/sch/chacewater
- Accelerated reader - https://ukhosted40.renlearn.co.uk/2234842/Public/RPM/Login/Login.aspx?srcID=s
- Times table rock stars (TTRS) - https://play.ttrockstars.com/
- Espresso (discovery education) - https://online.espresso.co.uk/espresso/login/Authn/UserPassword
- Sign up for a free account to find Ebooks and even AR reading books! - https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/books/free-ebooks/
- TTwinkl – sign up for a free account - https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resources/parents/free-resources-parents/free-resources-for-parents-free-resources-parents
- Twinkl Home Learning Hub posts new activities daily for your age group – take a look https://www.twinkl.co.uk/home-learning-hub
- Below is a link to the newly published DFE list of online resources resources.https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-online-education-resources
- Go noodle –sign up for a free account - the kids use this for wake and shake https://app.gonoodle.com/
- BBC Bitesize Primary - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/collections/starting-primary-school/1
- Jo Wicks:the body coach- https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- Read theory,sign up for a free account: quick progressive reading comprehensions - https://readtheory.org/app/sign-up/create-account/parent