This is Young Oaks page for work while school is closed.
Have fun and try your best! Remember it is okay to make mistakes, they help you to learn.
Espresso login details: student8171 reacher
My maths: School Login: chance Password: ruler
You will need to email me for the second (personal) log in if you haven't done so already.
As of 18th May, all teachers will be working in school full time instead of at home. Therefore, we might not be as prompt when responding to emails but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are also now uploading work as a weekly plan with all of the resources needed, this is replacing the daily plans.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Times table resources
All resources (links) this week for English are on the weekly plan.
All resources (links) for maths are on the weekly plan.
Topic: Science resources
This is the plan for the whole of summer 2 - emailing. I cannot set the 2email as a 2do but you can search for it in the search on purple mash.
I have changed the settings as required.
- Purple Mash - https://www.purplemash.com/sch/chacewater
- Accelerated reader - https://ukhosted40.renlearn.co.uk/2234842/Public/RPM/Login/Login.aspx?srcID=s
- Times table rock stars (TTRS) - https://play.ttrockstars.com/
- Espresso (discovery education) - https://online.espresso.co.uk/espresso/login/Authn/UserPassword
- Sign up for a free account to find Ebooks and even AR reading books! - https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/books/free-ebooks/
- TTwinkl – sign up for a free account - https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resources/parents/free-resources-parents/free-resources-for-parents-free-resources-parents
- Go noodle –sign up for a free account - the kids use this for wake and shake and also some other get moving activities, I am sure you have had them singing pop-see-ko! https://app.gonoodle.com/
- BBC Bitesize Primary - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/collections/starting-primary-school/1
- Jo Wicks:the body coach- https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- Read theory,sign up for a free account: quick progressive reading comprehensions - https://readtheory.org/app/sign-up/create-account/parent